April 28, 2012

Video and beliefs

    While looking up more information about "Wu Wei" and it's association with tea, I came across this video.
As I sipped my Da Hong Pao (Camillia Sinensis- Montreal, review to come) I watched, this short educational video reminded me of my own Tao for tea. I like to relax while I brew, read something Zen or Tao related and listen to the tea. I try out different wares to see their effect on the tea, as that change may in turn change my mood. How we feel while we brew comes out in tea, this I strongly believe in.  Even customers ask me why the matcha/tea I make tastes differently from everyone else  on occasion. This reinforces my belief

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Tea Journey - Living beyond your cup | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig