August 22, 2014

Blog Podium 2014: Choosing what to wear

    Do you ever hear a ticking clock in your head when you are excited for an event? I sure do. With Blog Podium 2014 being my first Blog Conference I am not only nervous but overly excited to be going.  With that ticking clock I wanted to get something easy done from my to-do list for the event. Which one? Picking my outfit!

Blog podium 2014 Toronto Yumi clothing kate spade jo totes Katherine bellman choosing an outfit Darling clothing

      As such a choice is hard to complete on my own. I am hoping that you will be able to help me choose which outfit out of these two. Feel free to post your choice in the comments or tweet me ( @bellmanart ) to help me out. Also if you have any suggestions please feel free to share! Happy Friday my friends~

Blog podium 2014 Toronto Yumi clothing kate spade jo totes Katherine bellman choosing an outfit  Darling clothing


Blog podium 2014 Toronto Yumi clothing kate spade jo totes Katherine bellman choosing an outfit


Blog Podium Toronto Blogger Confrence


Which outfit did you like the most? Would you do anything differently? 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Tea Journey - Living beyond your cup | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig