September 12, 2014

Blogpodium 2014: What is in My bag?

  What a day! Preparing for Blogpodium has been my top priority this week with the final thing on my list being touch ups to my "cards". With those done its just packing and trying to stay calm before going to sleep. Speaking of packing I thought Id share what I am packing for my first Blog Conference.


      Shown:Jo Totes Georgina Nautical Camera Bag // Nexus 5 Cell Phone 32Gig // Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1 // Kate Spade Card Holder // J Crew Umbrella // Kate Spade Little Gold Notebook // Portable Charger (similar) // Arbonne Lemon Fit Chews
 Not Shown : Wall Chargers // Playstation Vita Earbuds // Business Cards // Pen // Spare Hair Ties

 What do you have in your bag?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Tea Journey - Living beyond your cup | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig